[hackerspaces] Translation

TheLazyChiChewingPandaLovesPlayingChessWithChewbacca panda at openhyperspace.org
Fri Sep 28 01:55:16 CEST 2012

Dear Friends,

On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 00:58 +0200, robin at kara.nu wrote:
> Hallo lieber Hacker und liebe Spaces,
>
> wir haben vor ca. einem Jahr hier im Nuernberger K4CG mal ein Capture
> The Flag gemacht. Als wird grade ueber das naechste Mal gesprochen
> haben, kam uns die Idee das Ganze Hackerspace-uebergreifend zu machen.

[..]

for those of you who are not fluent in the German language here the
translation:

Dear hackers and spaces!
My hovercraft is full of eels. If I said you have a beautiful body,
would you hold it against me? You have beautiful thighs. My nipples
explode with delight. I am no longer infected. Do you want to go to my
place--bouncy-bouncy?

You great poof. Please fondle my bum. Drop your panties, Sir William; I
cannot wait until lunchtime!

P.S. I will not buy this record, it is scratched.

Kind regards
TheLazyChiChewingPandaLovesPlayingChessWithChewbacca