[hackerspaces] reliable 3d printer recommendations?

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:44:04 CEST 2012

If I was choosing a non-open source printer, I'd probably pick MakerGear
over MakerBot.

I've found the combo of Slic3r and Pronterface "good enough" for what I
do. (and in the case of Slic3r, constantly improving.)

I've used ReplicatorG and Skeinforge previously, and those were not
amazing in any way.

Pete