[hackerspaces] Photos please

Dave tallycast at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:16:07 CEST 2012

Thanks for the tip.  Yes, I've worried about this a bit, but so far, we've
managed to convince those folks that we're helping incubate the local
technology sector (their words); something that local government has thrown
a lot of money toward without out much success.  So far, they think we're a
good idea and seem to want to play along.