[hackerspaces] Idea: things.hackerspaces.org now that Thingiverse is not ok anymore

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sun Sep 23 22:05:41 CEST 2012

It's been my experience that legalese is not always clear to the
untrained eye.  It may be written in english looking words, but it's
parser is vastly different from the one we use when talking to each
other.

I'd love to see some interpretations of what the wording is intended
to do, and how it is interpreted by others inside of the legal
profession.  I really don't trust the interpretations of anyone who is
not well versed in this stuff.  May as well be asking joe on the
street what his opinion of the global interpreter lock is.