[hackerspaces] New to the list and have some questions on offering classes

Phillip Broussard phillip at squidfoo.com
Sat Sep 22 19:55:57 CEST 2012

Hey all, I'm Phil with the SquidFoo hackerspace. I've been lurking on
the list for a bit but I finally found a reason to introduce myself.

We need to start offering some classes/training to our members and the
public. Do you all have any suggestions or advice for doing this? I'm
worried we will offer a class and allow to many people to register or
limit it to to few. Pricing is also an issue. We have no idea what we
should charge or what things should be a free service.

Any way, nice to meet you all and thanks for the advice.

Phil