[hackerspaces] Words you associate with Hackerspaces/Makerspaces?

Roland Hieber lists at rohieb.name
Sat Sep 22 02:35:31 CEST 2012

On 21.09.2012 13:42, Sascha Kaupp wrote:
> I would, for a start, throw in the following:
>
> solder, learn, teach, dicsuss, understand, meet, talk, feel, see,
> experiment, experience, explore,

I misread that as "explode". Probably also a good word :D

Also running through my mind right now: Creativity, interest,
exploration, knowledge, aptitude, open/free/libre software, 31337,
fun/lulz, and also (especially in Germany): chaos and discord.

> disassemble, destroy, build, make, hack,
> burn, cool, freeze, cook, arrange, open, seal, transmit, receive

Technologic.
Technologic.

--
Roland Hieber
Stratum 0 e.V., Braunschweig, Germany, Earth