[hackerspaces] Words you associate with Hackerspaces/Makerspaces?

Sascha Kaupp h0uz3 at foto23.com
Fri Sep 21 13:42:10 CEST 2012

Hi Brendan,

> The problem I have however is that I'd like it to be representative of
> hackerspaces in general and so the current list is biased around my view
of
> what they are.

Every hackerspace has it's own memes. You might want to include some of
them as well. :)

I would, for a start, throw in the following:

solder, learn, teach, dicsuss, understand, meet, talk, feel, see,
experiment, experience, explore, disassemble, destroy, build, make, hack,
burn, cool, freeze, cook, arrange, open, seal, transmit, receive

</h0uz3>

--
Der Gerät wird nie müde, der Gerät schläft nie ein!