[hackerspaces] Open Access Control integration

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Thu Sep 20 17:19:06 CEST 2012

i3 Detroit just got some fancy new Open Access Control boards to control
our door access.  Does anyone have experience integrating the hardware with
an external member database?  I remember Space Federation had an access
control hackathon, so perhaps this was addressed there?

Also, is there a mailing list or irc channel for discussing Open Access
Control?

I ask because, I would like to write a plugin for our member management app
(Seltzer CRM) to integrate with OAC, and I'd like to collaborate with
anyone else working on this to create a standard solution.

-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com