[hackerspaces] New Member Vetting

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Sep 18 18:33:11 CEST 2012

One bug / feature of this process is that we don't have a list of
members. So the prospective has to hang around enough to figure out who
the actual members are. Given that Noisebridge has a lot of non-member
attendees, this is a pretty good test.

We do put a list of prospective applicants' nyms on our wiki.

-c