[hackerspaces] efficient bench usage - what is the proper term for the "clean slide" option?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 06:14:57 CEST 2012

So this is the part of proposal where I happily used all what you have suggested. Sorry if the wording is "suboptimal" you know I'm non native speaker ...

- benches
  - cleaning benches and sinks, very important, 4 weeks, 22/9/2012
goal-to optimize the usage of the working benches in the place.
- the working benches will be managed based on the “clean desk policy”
approach, therefore clean and empty when not being in use. This will
ensure optimization of their “multipurpose usage” in our common
workplace.

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck