[hackerspaces] Super Awesome Sylvia needs your support!

Charles Paul charles.paul at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:40:27 CEST 2012

This is a great community, and it seems like things are working out
for Sylvia.  We should be grateful for that.

We can all understand how emotions can get out of control during scary
times like this.  I, personally, have no hard feelings.about what was
said to the list and I doubt anybody was really hurt - can we just let
this pass like water under the bridge?

Again, glad to hear the good news.