[hackerspaces] Super Awesome Sylvia needs your support!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 18:44:58 CEST 2012

I'm glad she made it, I'm sorry I could not support her financially by myself.

Concerning your comments, I have one rule when I collect donations for projects - always thank for every penny, never complain. It seems to work well in a long term.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi