[hackerspaces] Need some prints for preso's

David Brightbill david.brightbill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:41:26 CEST 2012

Greetings - I'm part of a group working on establishing a makerspace in
Tallahassee, Florida.  I making presentations to potential members, the
local politicians, business folk, educators, potential landlords, etc.
 They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but the actual object
is worth a million pictures.  I'm looking to build a small collection of 3D
and laser cut prints that I can use for show-and-tell when I'm explaining
makerspaces.  While our space will be much more than a 3D print shop,
having an object to show off helps folk understand the excitement.

If you have a print to share, I'd be glad to pay for materials, postage,
etc.

Best,
Dave