[hackerspaces] We invite hackers around the world to our new Hackerspace in Sitges (Barcelona)

Carles Sentis heepie202 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:56:43 CEST 2012

Well done, nice to see a hackerspace starting up around those parts.

I'm from Sitges but I've been living in Galway, Ireland for the last
several years where I am a member of 091 Labs.

I will pass the word around people I know from Sitges which may be
interested. I don't know any body from or living in Garraf though.

Do you have a mailing list?

I will come down and pay a visit next time I'm down Sitges again.