[hackerspaces] friend in Paris..

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:38:00 CEST 2012

Re: >> math through architecture
There was a doctor named Trincaretto, M.D., who proposed that the
Bourgogne Fortifications in Maubeuge, Northern France
could be a topic for learning Math through the built environment.   A
group of us spent a week in Maubeuge in October, 2000
at a Conference on Art & Mathematics, where the
Math-through-Architecture proposal was presented.   I think that it
was called
ARPAM.   http://arpam.free.fr/colloque.html   The link, now dead from
this page can be found in the Internet Archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100119081410/http://emsh.calarts.edu/~mathart/MA_dickson.html

-Stewart