[hackerspaces] first time seeing tron

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 09:36:38 CEST 2012

by the way I have read part of this book from Johnny Ryan: A History of the Internet and digital future, and it was really nice, I hope to finish it when I have access to it again ...

http://johnnyryan.wordpress.com/net-history-2010/

Could you recommend another good books on the topic of computer development, Internet, hacker history etc? You know some classics.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi