[hackerspaces] HAXLR8R #2

Bob Baddeley hackerspace-discuss at bobbaddeley.com
Wed Oct 24 16:08:21 CEST 2012

I was one of the teams that was in the first class of HAXLR8R. If you
have any questions about the program or would like perspective from a
previous team, feel free to contact me.

Also, while I was there I maintained a blog about getting to and working
in Shenzhen, China (http://engineerinshenzhen.com). If you decide to go,
you should catch up on some of the posts for an idea of what to expect.

Bob Baddeley
bob at portablescores.com