[hackerspaces] HAXLR8R #2

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:31:14 CEST 2012

I thought some people here might be interested in checking out the HAXLR8R program.  I'm a mentor.  And Zach Smith, formerly of MakerBot, is now program director.  HAXLR8R is an international intensive program to get people wanting to manufacture their hardware projects up and running with a manufacturable prototype in 111 days, while living in Shenzhen, China, and San Francisco, and with many cool people involved to help you get where you want to go.  And, possibley (hopefully!) make a living doing what you love. The first HAXLR8R was an incredible success, with many people now off and running with their way cool hardware projects. More info here:http://www.haxlr8r.com/ Best,Mitch.