[hackerspaces] Fwd: webpage infra

Richard Frankum richard.frankum+ths at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:29:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

Here at Tokyo Hackerspace, we're trying to improve our out-of-date
website. We're going to migrate to a WordPress installation.
Thing is, I'm not a site manager, so even though I'd like to help,
it's relegated to the day-to-day work.
Can anyone recommend a couple good plugins for a default WP install
that would help the business of a hackerspace?
Particularly useful would be an easily-integratable calendar (our
current one only provides one month of data in its RSS) and perhaps
something that makes account management easier.

Thanks,
--
--Richard Frankum