[hackerspaces] Collaborate on a dance

Bilal Ghalib bg at bilalghalib.com
Wed Oct 10 22:18:05 CEST 2012

Hello hackerspaces of the world!

I'm working on a talk to describe how open culture creates more
modular creation and I'd love your assistance in helping create a
collaborative dance.

The short:
We have a sharing instinct. By digitizing our world and sharing with
open licences we are creating modular blocks for creation that also
facilitates collaboration.

The how:
Go outside, meet a stranger and have them perform one of the poses in
the zipped file from here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-h0OXW4PEzjQXNyY1p0LXRHQ0E

Take a picture of it. Make sure the picture is landscape and includes
their feet. Send it to dowhat at gemsi.org

I'll take them and make us all dance. Also will publish all the photos
for other people to remix as well. Email out!

+BG