[hackerspaces] Help me make it happen for 'hackert0wn' on Indiegogo

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Oct 3 22:38:28 CEST 2012

Just because it's also worth mentioning...

price break down does not include:

power distribution / electrical anything.

sewage / toilets anything.

fire suppression ( mentioned before but worth mentioning again ).
which changes based on what the buildings are zoned for.

As raised before... cost of permits, rezoning, tax costs, etc etc.

Also a concern in NYC... HEATING.  How is that being handled?
Electric?  Gas?  If gas, that's another expense.

=/

-Matt