[hackerspaces] [HackGyver France] Conference about reverse engineering

Maxime Morin maijin21 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:20:35 CET 2012

Hello all,

HackGyver <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackgyver>, Belfort's hackerspace
(France), is organizing a conference in french about reverse engineering
and malwares on december 12th. Paul Rascagnères, aka RootBSD, will present
this conference by showing some live hacking tricks and then a reverse
contest (CTF). The event will take place from 7 to 8pm in the
#1amphitheatre of the IUT of Belfort-Montbéliard, which is located rue
Engel
Gros, in Belfort (postal code 90000) and is - of course - free of charge.

For those who can't make it to Belfort, we'll be streaming the conference
on Ustream via our website, www.hackgyver.org. <http://www.hackgyver.org/>

HackGyver has also a lot of various other projects (3D printer, electronic
courses and much more). Please come and say hello on our IRC (#hackgyver on
Freenode - lurkers are welcome) or on our Wiki <http://wiki.hackgyver.org>.

Cheers,

Maijin

Twitter : @hack