[hackerspaces] HackFriday.com is aggregating Hack Friday endeavors!

James Carlson james at schoolfactory.org
Fri Nov 23 17:44:23 CET 2012

We've been doing the Black Friday Make-a-Thon at Bucketworks since 2005 and
it's been a great success each year -- great at bringing in new members and
guests who haven't seen the space before.

http://bucketworks.org/blog/2012/11/20/black-friday-holiday-make-a-ton
<-yeah, a ton!

We'll shoot you our posts for #HackFriday !