[hackerspaces] hacker tent - easy construction, sturdy, name?

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:54:15 CET 2012

For heating, there is also a traditional type of fireplace that's been
used in Korea for centuries. It's basically a firebox on one side of
the house, with smoke tubes that travel under the floor and a chimney
on the other side.  It's called an Ondol. Check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondol
http://www.koreabrand.net/en/know/know_view.do?CATE_CD=0005&SEQ=2320

Arclight