[hackerspaces] hacker tent - easy construction, sturdy, name?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 16:49:46 CET 2012

Yes, that is the concept! I wonder if you know the name of the hacker who made the design? I have tried to do kind of quick search but I can not find his name, which kinds of annoys me because I remember to be in touch with him by email  ...

Anyway many thanks, it is good concept and we will see if we can imply it.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org