[hackerspaces] Opening party of the smoke-free hackerspace AFRA in Berlin, Germany

Mark Janssen maniac.nl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:29:16 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Best of luck guys!
>
> I love to smoke from time to time (well not cigarettes, maybe due to my
> master studies in the Netherlands), but I think that non smoking policy in
> hackerspace is really cool thing.
>
> I hope to visit when I aim for 29c3.

You are aware that 29c3 is in Hamburg this year, not in Berlin :)

But yeah, at C-base there is usually some smoking going on... most
non-berlin spaces are (cigaret)-smoke free.  The only good smoke is 'magic
smoke' from electronics, welding, plasma/laser-cutting and soldering etc.

--
Mark Janssen  --  maniac(at)maniac.nl
Unix / Linux Open-Source and Internet Consultant