[hackerspaces] Article on Sudo Room & other Bay Area hackerspaces

Bilal Ghalib bg at bilalghalib.com
Sun Nov 11 11:29:13 CET 2012

Dude, this is an awesome article on how your process (including links
to a well used hackerspaces.org wiki!!! (rarity!!)) about how Sudo
started a hackerspace. I'm going to FWD it to the fledgling Fikra Labs
in Baghdad. They just had a meeting last week to discuss their way
forward and I think this illuminates one way of doing it. HUGS
ERRYBODY!
+BG