[hackerspaces] Networking on the East Coast

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:25:10 CET 2012

So things are pretty messed up in Far Rockaways and Staten Island. Likely
some other places as well, but that's all I can speak to right now. What
would really benefit everyone are mesh networks on old laptops - then
communities have an easier time of coordinating themselves, and at least
nominal information can be uploaded via vsat.

is this something that folk are into helping with?

Willow Brugh // willowbl00 <http://blog.bl00cyb.org/>