[hackerspaces] Member Storage

Melissa Hall melissa.hall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:10:13 CET 2012

Maybe I am being foolish, but why not just use the big flat underbed type
storage boxes tuned upside down, possibly with a reinforced lid for
workspace storage?  They are commonly available and fairly cheap.  You
might have to reinforce the lid or something, but having the plastic bin as
a dome over the project prevents dust and keeps everything from falling
off.

It is a solution I have seen people use for board games that take a long
time to play and set up (generally you use the top of the box as the table
top while the game is pending under)

Having used map storage I know that 1) Wide is hard to transport and 2)
Things that fall behind the stack tend to stay there so I would be really
reluctant to go with slots unless things were completely contained