[hackerspaces] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] "Femomism" Holy crap it's worth watching just for...

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:30:18 CET 2012

Well, apologies -- Yes, I could have re-posted the actual Kickstarter link.
I will relay these sentiments back to the Makerspace.   It's a matter of
evolution.  It seems that the Makerspace Facebook group has evolved
more vigorously than the e-mail listserve subscriptions, wiki or other
venues we have.   I agree that I am annoyed at Facebook's "only app
you will ever need" attitude.

-Stewart