[hackerspaces] Networking on the East Coast

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sun Nov 4 02:42:27 CET 2012

NYC Resistor is okay.  Some folks got caught in the downtown power
outage but it seems that's being recitified a bit this weekend.  But
most were fine.  The space survived the storm just fine.

Hack Manhattan hasn't been asking for any assistance so I assume they
are alright as well.

No idea on the status of Alphaone.

-Matt