[hackerspaces] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] "Femomism" Holy crap it's worth watching just for...

Walter van Holst walter at revspace.nl
Sun Nov 4 00:39:48 CET 2012

Now I can of course be bothered to look the video up on Kickstarter
itself. And will do so shortly.

But obviously, why is it so fucking hard to provide a non-facebook link
to a kickstarter?

Seriously, Facebook is _not_ a cool place to suck people into. Stop it
already.

One of the things I'd like to see happening in this regard is an URL
shortener that based on the referrer URL redirects you to a Facebook
page in case you've sold your soul to Zuckerberg, G+ in case you did so
to Google but also allows for redirects to pages with the same content
outside these bloody walled gardens which are steadily enclosing the
open internet.

Regards,

  Walter