[hackerspaces] liquid based non expanding insulation - name?

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:12:58 CEST 2012

might be out of your budget, but I've found the great stuff "pro"
window and door cans to expand with far less force than the single use
window and door stuff.  There's also quite a lot more in the can, far
more than just the difference in can size.  Also with the gun, you can
use a small amount and then let the gun sit with the can on it for up
to a month and won't cure, great for prototyping iterations like you
seem to be doing.  Instead of 1 can per iteration, you might get 4-5
iterations per can.