[hackerspaces] liquid based non expanding insulation - name?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 18:06:49 CEST 2012

That is exactly what we have just came up as the best brains storming idea :-)) Thanks I think it is the way to go based on the amount time, cost of material and availability of alternatives. I will still have a look on alternative options just in case because the polyurethane foam is expensive here I will need another 4-5 bombs each coast $6.

Once more thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi