[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Bloggers/Community Managers/Marketing People?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:19:38 CEST 2012

We make sure to have a public night every Tuesday night and advertise it on
our website and in our IRC channel topic.
I'm not sure where else we might advertise our public night.
We also make sure to set up a table at the local business expo once a year
they have at the UAH campus.
When we have large events like the pig roast / LAN party this Saturday we
put up fliers around town, put the fliers in every pizza delivery, and
sometimes put an ad on our local public radio WLRH.
There are probably some more ways we advertise but I'm not sure about all
of it.