[hackerspaces] Sorting the map?

Buddy Smith buddy.smith at ieee.org
Wed May 23 20:47:58 CEST 2012

Is there a way to specify which space shows up on the map if they're
close together?

Look at Atlanta, Ga, USA.

There are 3 spaces so close together that you can't distinguish them
or see the others until you're zoomed all the way in.

I tried to fix this by making a space that contained and linked to all
three, hoping that it would appear top son the map.

That worked for a while, but now one of the others is on top again.

What determines which space shows up when you're zoomed out?

Here's the "super" space that I think should show up on the map:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Hackerspaces_/_Tech_Shops

--buddy