[hackerspaces] Hackers & Creativity Survey

Maria Halbinger mha.ino at cbs.dk
Thu May 17 16:40:48 CEST 2012

Hello Hackers,

I'd like to thank all of you who filled out the survey recently sent out by fin and me. You helped me a lot with my research project on hackers and hacker communities. Your creative solutions are very impressive!

For those who still want to complete it, the survey is located here: http://bit.ly/surv_dl . It takes 20-30 minutes and includes a small challenge.

In case you are reading about this for the first time:
I am a PhD fellow from Denmark and I am interested in hackers and their creative & entrepreneurial activities. Fin's great engagement in this project made the survey real fun. Thanks fin!

Again, we really need a rather big sample size to get workable results.
Please forward the link to the discussion lists/email lists of your hackerspaces, share it on twitter or whatever is needed to spread the word about this survey.

And of course, please answer the survey yourself.

Thanks a lot - I really appreciate your help!
Maria

Links:
Survey: http://bit.ly/surv_dl
Maria: http://bit.ly/J7Vnev