[hackerspaces] Spark 181 – Mitch Altman says hackers could raise $10mil

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Thu May 10 21:07:38 CEST 2012

Jerry,

Now that I've read about the "flipped classroom" model, I think it
sounds good for this effort--but I think that the term isn't common,
or at least not common to folks who aren't parents or involved in
online education. Could you explain it to the group? All I know is
what I found on a quick search.

Cheers,

Rose