[hackerspaces] MAKErspace.com releases Playbook and updated Tools documents

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Thu May 3 02:19:26 CEST 2012

Hi Sean,

You'll have to ask O'Reilly to be sure, but I did notice this language
in the post: "Eventually, we’d like both of these documents to exist
online in a form via which we can all freely contribute to the
information and refine what we have learned about running
Makerspaces."

My hope is that they do intend this project as collaborative and not
potentially punitive.

Rose