[hackerspaces] MAKErspace.com releases Playbook and updated Tools documents

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:41:02 CEST 2012

The O'Reilly Makerspace.com is the DARPA funded project to put 1000 makerspaces in high schools. Preliminary work is starting to come out, not long after they signed the contract.

Today their blog post announces the of released their 'Makerspace Playbook' and updated the high school makerspace tools & materials doc. They have asked for comments on the PDFs.

http://makerspace.com/2012/05/01/makerspace-playbook/

Check em out.  I think they could be adapted to generic hackerspaces.

CAUTION - this material was developed using US Government Department of Defense money.  If that offends you, do not read it.
(Personally, I am happy to redirect funds from weapons making to hackers.)

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com