[hackerspaces] hacker events in Asia - summer till winter 2012

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 02:37:59 CET 2012

Hi to All,
Well summer is coming so are the hacker events :-))

I wonder if somebody could  post links or tips on any cool hacker and food&hacking events in Asia for this summer, autumn and winter of 2012. I'm now in Japan planning my next several months. I want to stay in the region but it depends a lot on what is going on. The option number two would be to return for the summer to USA for HOPE and Toorcamp, that is what I've been preparing till now but due to the financial constrains and interest in the Asia region I'm considering staying for longer.

Thanks for any info, I should be able to summarize it in some short wiki post later on.

Sincerely from Omura, Kyushu,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi