[hackerspaces] April Synchronous Hackathon

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Fri Mar 23 01:15:38 CET 2012

In an unusual move I'm announcing the next hackathon earlier then
normal.

The April Synchronous Hackathon will take place over the weekend of the
21st and 22nd of April [1].  For the April Challenge I'm asking spaces
and their members to participate in the International Space Apps
Challenge [2].

The International Space Apps Challenge a space themed
codeathon/hackathon which happens over the same weekend as our
Synchronous Hackathon.  Members can register for virtual participation
and form a team for there space, or with a bit more work try and host
location in their space.

Robert

1. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Synchronous_Hackathon/2012-04-21
2. http://spaceappschallenge.org/