[hackerspaces] TRON Dance - How to DIY

Mars itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:23:16 CET 2012

Light tubes like light pipes?  I have a cheap method... And have 4 costumes I made for a dance routine each with hundreds o LEDs... 3 months werk.  Just piping in off of my fone... Will post vids and more info if interested... Here's an old YouTube vid of the pipes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VExCuGAKH5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mars

Sent from my iPhone