[hackerspaces] hackerspaceSHOP.com launched

mylucubrium at gmail.com mylucubrium at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:17:08 CET 2012

Hi Flobub,

Personally, I find this a great idea!

Even hackers need funding and nobody says that you cannot win money for
living and doing. Everybody should be ready to pay fair money for a fair
service or product, and funding is mostly the problem for large scale
and large distance hacker projects. If this is a solution, why not?

Moreover you provide a service to the community and the best, it's an EU
service (US things cannot help us in the EU)!

An idea: in Belgium we have a non-profit that sells self-made robot kits
to people, kids and schools. Maybe you can make a deal with them to make
a special arrangement (share "profit" oslt): http://www.dwengo.org/

Be well and keep going :)
@Imifos