[hackerspaces] Startups from Hackerspaces

Bilal Ghalib bg at bilalghalib.com
Wed Jun 20 16:55:59 CEST 2012

Stephen Murphey is working on compiling a list and creating a book on the
business landscape coming from and supported by hackerspaces: You should
email him because he's doing a lot of great work:

https://hackpad.com/ep/group/601

Alexander Honkala from All Hands Active did this presentation that included
a list of companies based out of, or supported by the hackerspace:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16690392
Check min 33 on

Hope everyone's doing amazingly HUGS!
+BG