[hackerspaces] Sticker Swap 1.1

Alexandre Girard hi at alexgirard.com
Tue Jun 19 10:11:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

We're in too (Tetalab)!

We have some atmel pcb from our last hackerspace festival -
http://thsf.tetalab.org - based on Mitch Trippy RGB -
http://www.makershed.com/Trippy_RGB_Waves_Kit_p/mkce4.htm - and
BuildBrighton IR Badge -
https://github.com/mikepea/buildbrighton-ir-badge - Image:

http://www.ulule.com/thsf-2012/news/-badge-pirate-5812/

We'd like to know if other space have this kind of swags to exchange,
so we can include some in the swap and receive more :)

Have a nice day,

Alex