[hackerspaces] liquid based non expanding insulation - name?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 00:51:39 CEST 2012

Well I need something which you can keep in a decent shape for few years, cleaning it, putting up to 20 kg of weight in brewing containers in it, being ready for the spillages etc. So polystyren would be good but on the outside, inside has to be more sturdy and chemical inert. Otherwise yes, polystyren is great and I can still use it for the insulation layer in between the internal and external layers.

Thanks for the tip, I will keep you posted.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi