[hackerspaces] Video of hackerspace voidwarranties Antwerp, Belgium

Yigit Ozkan yigitozkan2804 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:52:43 CEST 2012

Sweet video :D
The video game is Counter-Strike 1.6, I think?

happy hacking

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Ward De Ridder <42 at warddr.eu> wrote:

*Yigit OZKAN*

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...
Eleanor Roosevelt

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly confidential and
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified