[hackerspaces] Sierra Zulu / KS

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:17:21 CEST 2012

Hi, Johannes,

Is Aaron Muszalski supervising the crowd-sourced EFX production across
the Hackerspaces?
Is there any documentation about a common platform infrastructure for
VFX and post-production for the film?

Thanks,

-Stewart, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
("Dinosaur" Software & Character Finaling Crew)
http://Tech-KnowLedge.tumblr.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20090303065109/http://emsh.calarts.edu/%7Emathart/portfolio/filmography/SPD_filmography.html