[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:12:07 CET 2012

I think the golden rule of resumes is relevance. If the relevant bit is
that it's an organization you learned a lot about leadership in, then any
organizational word should be find. But if the relevant bit is the
hardware/software/tech/engineering, those industries do/should know about
hackerspaces. Intel and Microchip are just down the road and their teams
have approached us before, so hackerspace is probably a great keyword for
those industries especially if you have a few words tying it back to their
industry.